Monday 12 December 2011

Ramana Maharishi



 Aad Guray Nameh:

Meditation to Clear Past Present, and Future

 Aad Guray Namay
I bow to the Primal Guru
Jugaad Guray Namay
I bow to the Guru woven troughout time
Sat Guray Namay
I bow to the True Guru, the true identity of the Self
Siri Guru Devay Namay
I bow to the great Guru whose Great Gloy will always be

  http://youtu.be/ZQ6SdC5m70E

 This mantra can be chanted any time, any place. Sitting, standing, walking, swimming, cooking, etc. It doesn’t matter what posture you are in, or what time of day it is.

 Breath: The breath will come naturally. Mantra: Aad Guray Nameh Jugaad Guray Nameh Sat Guray Nameh Siri Guru Dayvay Nameh Ad Guray Nameh


 Meaning of Mantra: I bow to the Primal Wisdom. I bow to the Wisdom through the Ages. I bow to the True Wisdom. I bow to the great, unseen Wisdom

 Time: Chant aloud for exactly 31 minutes every day. Ten minutes covers your past, ten minutes are for the present, ten minutes are for the future, and one minute is for infinity.

 Comments: “When you cannot be protected, this mantra shall protect you. When things stop, and won’t move, this makes them move in your direction.” – Yogi Bhajan

No comments:

Post a Comment